Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Personal Life

Personal Life

As a cancer survivor you learn the value of love and the acceptance of people who truly care. In Lance Armstrong’s words “Ordinary moments become extraordinary” And its true. As a child I was very outgoing talked to everyone. To the point of getting on someone’s nerves. I trusted people to much. I loved to talk. And I rarely listened. I told everyone my business and it came back to haunt me. After I go sick I realized people couldn’t be trusted. That humanity sucked and that I could trust no one with anything. How I was feeling. I didn’t know who my friends were. I was lost. And I couldn’t talk about why. Being 60 pounds n having very short hair isn’t the most attractive things in the world. I had just entered a public middle school. Boys didn’t ever look at me. I had many crushes of course. But none showed interest in me. It wasn’t until earlier this year. Until last year that a boy found interest in me. I met him at a party. I was feeling upset n lonely during the party. I sat next to him noticed that he didn’t know anybody either. So We started talking. Maybe subconiously I trusted him? I told him my story. And he didn’t go away. It was werid he cared, truly cared. We parted that night. He had given me his deviant art account. So I chcked it out. He was really good. I tried his email. It didn’t work. I was sent a failure notice. So I thought maybe his email was wrong. The friend who had the party where we met. Has a cabin and he gave her his emal to give to me. Let’s call her Beth. Beth gave it to me and I was shocked. I wondered why he would remember me? I wasn’t anything special especially the night he met me. I was werid I was happy but very very surprise. I asked Beth “He remember me?” And the look on her face was hilarious. And was said “Yes really.” So I tried a different email and it worked! We email for a few months n decided to meet up. And the rest is history. We’ve been together for 6 months. And the most important thing, the most remarkable is that he accepts me. He loves me. And its rare. I’m 17 and in love. Being in a relationship like ours. With passion, acceptance, and compassion happens to people n their 30’s if they’re lucky enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is really inspirational. =). I hope this will help others.